Location - Walkaloosa Way, Mooresboro North Carolina
Bring your RV, Tiny Home, or Log Cabin plans!
Alluring 1.15-acre lot in a gated community is ready for immediate use. This lucrative land opportunity boasts a fully graveled driveway, round-a-bout parking for 5+ vehicles, and a nice large wide-open area for you to park your RV or build your tiny home or cabin. The property has a private walking trail and with neighboring lots of 1+ acres, you will experience a sense of peacefulness and enjoy your natural surroundings.
• 3-bedroom 1000-gallon septic system which was installed on 12/2/21.
• Electricity, Internet, and public water all available at the lot for hookup.
• While these utilities are present at the lot, hookups have not been installed as those needs will differ depending on the structure utilized (RV vs tiny home vs traditional home). New owner(s) will need to have appropriate hookups installed for their specific structure needs. We can provide you with contact info to help you with these next steps.
• Private lake access (paddle boarding, swimming, fishing etc.)
• Rails to trails pathway nearby
• Downtown Forest City (12 miles away)
• Tri-city mall (13 miles away)
• Food Lion (11 miles away)
• Historic village of Tyron, NC https://www.ncblueridge.com/members/historic-village-of-tryon-nc
• River fishing 10 mins away (catch and release)
• Ice cream barn (4 miles away) 5-star reviews
• Famous Strawberry Hill USA, SC (8 miles away) https://strawberryhillusa.com/
• Webber Meadows Alpaca Farm (10 miles away)
• Chimney Rock and Lake Lure (35 miles away)
• Asheville and The Biltmore are just over an hour away
• Thrift stores, shopping, antiques, furniture, and crafts for sale nearby
Directions: Lot does not have an assigned USPS address yet. You can use 191 Walkaloosa Way, Mooresboro NC as a reference point as that is our neighbors address. Go through the Horse Creek gate Drive up the hill Pass the neighbor referenced above and private community pond on your left Make your next left Go about 200 ft. You will see a sign on your right for lot #34 Park in the driveway or round-a-bout. Latitude: 35.188983, Longitude: -81.835338