Now Available for Sale – 2 lots with public utilities and mobile home friendly!
Location – Seventh Street – Lots 4 and 5 Faith Circle, Lilesville NC 28091 – 0.79 total acres - Anson County
Public water, sewer, and electricity are available plus mobile home friendly and only about an hour to Charlotte
· 10 minutes to Wadesboro
· 15 minutes to Rockingham
· About 1 hour to Charlotte
· 1.5 hours to Fayetteville
· 2 hours to Raleigh
· Acreage - approximately 0.79 acres on the package of lots 4 and 5
· Electricity Available? Yes
· Water Available? Yes - public
· Sewer Available? Yes - public
· Zoning? Both lots are located in the county and are mobile home and tiny house on foundation friendly.
· Flood zone? Not in a flood zone per online resources (zoned X)
· Restrictions? None, no HOA or POA present here
· Tax Info? Annual taxes last year were about $50 per lot
· Other info? We own 8 total lots in this area and are selling them as four packages of 2 lots each. Inquire about package deal opportunities if you'd like to buy more than one package.
Purchasing options - Open to Offers
1. $29,500 or best offer cash price or
2. Take advantage of our easy owner financing plan - $7,500 down payment followed by $750/month for 36 months (plus a $25 loan servicing fee per month will be added to invoices)
Open to Offers - Serious Inquiries Only - Contact Us to Learn More
If we receive multiple offers on a property, we do apply a preference to cash (lump) sum payments.
Not an assignment of contract. We own our land with General Warranty Deeds. Purchase this property and build to enjoy immediately or hold onto it as a future investment.
Will transfer with General Warranty Deed. A closing attorney will provide title search, title insurance, fund disbursement, and deed preparation & county recording. You will be responsible for your share of usual and customary fees to complete the transaction.
Our General Disclaimer
Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence. Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the applicable county, city, town, etc. as to what can and can't be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the applicable county, city, town, etc. to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability and costs of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property
Note: Lot location as pinpointed on the map below is correct but the address is not. The address is for the neighbor down the street because our lots have not yet been assigned an address because they have not been built on or assigned a building permit yet. You can use 100 Faith Circle, Lilesville NC 28091 for your GPS but please know that this is for the neighbor and please don't disturb them. The lots for sale will be marked by one of our signs.
100 Faith Cir, Lilesville, North Carolina 28091, United States