Now Available for Sale – 2 lots with public utilities and mobile home friendly!
Location – Seventh Street – Lots 2 and 3 Faith Circle, Lilesville NC 28091 – 0.91 total acres - Anson County
Public water, sewer, and electricity are available plus mobile home friendly and only about an hour to Charlotte
· 10 minutes to Wadesboro
· 15 minutes to Rockingham
· About 1 hour to Charlotte
· 1.5 hours to Fayetteville
· 2 hours to Raleigh
· Acreage - approximately 0.91 acres on the package of lots 2 and 3
· Electricity Available? Yes
· Water Available? Yes - public
· Sewer Available? Yes - public
· Zoning? County Lot is Mobile home and tiny house on foundation friendly. See overhead GIS image in gallery. Lot 2 is mostly in the city of Lilesville boundary and Lot 3 is predominantly in county unrestricted boundary. In speaking with the county zoning and planning (we’ll provide you the contact so you can validate), you would want to survey prior to obtaining your permit and bringing in your mobile home. You’d want to keep it two separate lots but move the middle boundary line slightly so that the Lot 3 is slightly bigger. We’ll explain this research and the county zoning manager can also explain to you. If you plan to build a traditional home, you would just survey as usual prior to building and be good to go.
· Flood zone? Not in a flood zone per online resources (zoned X)
· Restrictions? None, no HOA or POA present here – you’ll want to build in the county lot boundary to avoid any restrictions as mentioned in the Zoning section above
· Tax Info? Annual taxes last year were about $50 per lot
· Other info? There is a sewer easement running through Lot 2 (the lot within the city limits) which is also another reason why it would make most sense to build on Lot 3 (see overhead Plat image in gallery for where that line runs)
Purchasing options - Open to Offers
1. $25,500 or best offer cash price or
2. Take advantage of our easy owner financing plan - $5,000 down payment followed by $650/month for 36 months (plus a $25 loan servicing fee per month will be added to invoices)
Open to Offers - Serious Inquiries Only - Contact Us to Learn More
If we receive multiple offers on a property, we do apply a preference to cash (lump) sum payments.
Not an assignment of contract. We own our land with General Warranty Deeds. Purchase this property and build to enjoy immediately or hold onto it as a future investment.
Will transfer with General Warranty Deed. A closing attorney will provide title search, title insurance, fund disbursement, and deed preparation & county recording. You will be responsible for your share of usual and customary fees to complete the transaction.
Our General Disclaimer
Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence. Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the applicable county, city, town, etc. as to what can and can't be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the applicable county, city, town, etc. to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability and costs of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property
Note: Lot location as pinpointed on the map below is correct but the address is not. The address is for the neighbor across the street because our lots have not yet been assigned an address because they have not been built on or assigned a building permit yet. You can use 100 Faith Circle, Lilesville NC 28091 for your GPS but please know that this is for the neighbor and please don't disturb them. The lots for sale will be marked by one of our signs.
100 Faith Cir, Lilesville, North Carolina 28091, United States